VMKU Paradise

Quick log-in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VMKU Paradise

Quick log-in.

VMKU Paradise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those who are waiting for their true love to come. For those are confused about if it's love or not.

Welcome to the Heartbreak forums! Please follow along with us as we get this forum more usable! Thanks! - Staff

2 posters

VMKU CANT WAIT

youthere

VMKU CANT WAIT Empty VMKU CANT WAIT

Post by youthere Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:18 am

VMKU seems great I just hope they have fun games thats all i need fun games to play with friends. We need pirates too. What re you going to do when the park opens?
    MinnieMForever
    MinnieMForever

VMKU CANT WAIT Empty Re: VMKU CANT WAIT

Post by MinnieMForever Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:10 pm

VMKU sounds exciting, and I feel thankful that some group of people are willing to create another one.
    Just note that they have to make it from scratch. They might have something similar to Pirates, but Pirates of the Caribbean is a Disney copyright.

When the game opens, I'm first going to explore and see what's going on. That way, when new members come after me, I can help them out.

~Minnie
    youthere

Post by youthere Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:54 am

Yea i know about the copyright that so stinks but surely than can just do something similar I mean on the pirates game the only thing copyrighted were the ship names and the game room. Everything else wasnt

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:40 am