VMKU Paradise

Quick log-in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VMKU Paradise

Quick log-in.

VMKU Paradise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those who are waiting for their true love to come. For those are confused about if it's love or not.

Welcome to the Heartbreak forums! Please follow along with us as we get this forum more usable! Thanks! - Staff

3 posters

Well, I Need Help With My Crush..

Critical Cookies
    Critical Cookies

Well, I Need Help With My Crush.. Empty Well, I Need Help With My Crush..

Post by Critical Cookies Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:24 pm

There's this guy I really like, and there's been signs of him liking me. But he's been dating another girl. (They broke up though.) But it will probably be a matter of time before he gets back her (or someone else.). What should I do to let him know I like him? He asked me once, I was too shy to say yes.
    youthere

Well, I Need Help With My Crush.. Empty Re: Well, I Need Help With My Crush..

Post by youthere Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:09 am

OK it depends on how the guy acts. You should try to just say hi and start talking to him. Then just dont say straight up you like him just see if he wants to go out somewhere. Try not to mention the other girl though. Just be friendly not all girlfriendly. It should work. Smile afro

Last edited by SweetHeartGirl on Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : hehe (;)
    SweetHeartGirl
    SweetHeartGirl
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by SweetHeartGirl Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:19 am

Well if he's flirting, i say tell him you like him. Or just get to know him as a good friend.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:06 pm